Feather-Lite Starter Packs have become the industry benchmark since they showed up at the drag strip back in fall of 2016. With its innovative ideas, ultra-compact size and extreme weight reduction over other brands on the market, there is no wonder why it has become the most sought-after product on the market. For the first time ever, with the push of a button you knew exactly what voltage your pack has with its innovative built in voltage gauge. And with this same philosophy we took our innovative ideas and technology to the commercial truck market, building a jump starter pack that is small enough and light enough to keep in the cab of your truck or in the service department. This is the smallest and lightest proven jump starter for large cranking power vehicles such as Peterbilt’s, Kenworth’s, Mack and others.
The FL-SP12HD Is a 12v version of our popular starter pack. This unit is extremely Feather-Lite, weighing in at only 2.8 lbs. and offers all the same features that our other starter packs do. With 2000 cranking amps and over 5000 pulse cranking amps this unit has enough juice to start trucks with up to 4 starting batteries.
Comes with a standard SB-175A 600v connection, voltage gauge and button, completely built in a one of a kind Carbon-Fiber case with 4 rubber feet on the bottom to protect your investment, and a convenient carrying handle. Simple, fast charging utilizing the SB175A end. This unit comes complete with 3 feet of 0 AWG wire with high current terminal clamps.
Feather-Lite batteries will custom design a Starter pack to meet your specific needs, weather its more capacity or starting amps, to different connection hook ups.
**Includes Charger and Cables**
12v Heavy Equipment Jump Starter
Weight- 3.8 lbs
Charged Voltage: 14.4v
Nominal Voltage: 13.2v
Cranking Amps: 2150
Cold Cranking Amps: 1900
Pulse Cranking Amps: 6450
Recommended Charger: FL-BC126 Included
Feather-Lite Starter Packs Features:
- Faster Charge times (as little as 9 minutes)
- Simple Charging (Uses the same SB175 connection)
- No need to Charge if Built in voltage Gauge shows more than 12.5V
- No Voltage loss when stored fully charged
- No need for discharging while stored
- No Specific orientation manner during discharge
- No Lead, acid, or other Harmful chemicals to worry about leaking or spilling with our dry technology.
- 7-10-year life expectancy when properly maintained and operated
- Green Technology can be discharged to >1v and placed in a landfill (Check with your local Municipalities first)
- 3-year Pro rated warranty (when registered, nontransferable)